I wanted to share a few things that I have been working on lately and that will be hitting my shop soon!
What I'm most excited about has to be my vintage assemblage jewelry! I've been selling some of it at my local shows, but will also be adding some to my Etsy shop.
How cool is this?? The fishy is a vintage fishing lure, and I added some Swarovski crystals and an Austrial pressed glass flower. On the right: these vintage "faux" cameos now have some sweet new frames thanks to these buttons. The orange cameo's button looks green, but is orange when you hold it to the light!
Left: Necklaces made with vintage buttons at one of my shows. Right: A mini music collage and my sheet music necklaces at a show.
A few new necklaces that I've been working on! These are all going to my shows with me, but I'll have very similar ones in my shop too. My fave is the "How to play Melody on the Uke" one :)






No comments:
Post a Comment