newsletter

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tea Time!

This necklace from ABoxForMyTreasure lets you take the fun and charm of a tea-party with you wherever you go! I love the detail, from the little sugar pots right down to the teeny silver spoons.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44245014/madhatters-tea-party-necklace

How nice would this sweet print from Aurorart look in your breakfast nook or above the tea table! So delicate and pretty, you can almost taste the warm tea.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/39785011/tea-time-refined-limited-print-of


I love this handmade tea rose bowl by InspirewoodStudio. The dainty pink rose petals are so lovely against the white curvature of the bowl. Fill it with your favorite tea time goodies!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/38985195/tea-rose-bowl


Look at these cute little buttons from ButteredParsnips! Just think of all the projects you could incorporate these into- jewelry, buttons for a little white shrug, or vintage inspired mixed media!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46579421/four-fabric-covered-buttons-tea-time

4 comments:

Lunica Bags said...

What a lovely blog!! It's very romantic!
Thank you so much for including my print!!

Mairi said...

Romantic, sweet items! I know Aurorart creations, so beautiful and delicate :)

Kosmika said...

This is so lovely and romantic... great finds! thanks for sharing :)

QueenGinya said...

how cute!!!