newsletter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Victorian Houses

This beautifully atmospheric photographic by SherriConely is entitled "The Dooley Mansion". I don't know who the Dooley's were, but they sure had great digs!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/30241492/dooley-mansion-11x14-infrared-photograph


Just because you don't live in a Victorian mansion doesn't mean your important papers can't! This paperweight from Rainydayfix features a lovely old Victorian so your papers are always fashionably secured!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44655127/victorian-house-glass-paperweight-with


The great thing about Victorians is that they don't have to be in pristine condition to be beautiful and fascinating. This amazing pencil drawing print by Berriesbeanies captures the dark allure of a real Victorian mansion in decline.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45055852/old-house-pencil-drawing-print

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great pictures! I love the first one!

Flowers said...

I love all three mansions! I want to move into the corner circular room in the first one. Just think what it would be like to live in a circular room and decorate the walls!