newsletter

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School, Victorian style

DeadWorry has so many fun, unique bags at really great prices, it was hard to choose just one to feature! I love this field bag though because it's perfect for carrying school supplies, and there is just something about a jaunty little bunny wearing a monocle and top-hat.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53061999/fancy-rabbit-khaki-field-bag


These beautiful composition books from RedOtter are a stylish way to keep notes in class. Notebook shown features a Victorian damask pattern, label to write subject on, and an elastic to keep closed when not in use.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44722949/mint-composition


This beautiful corkboard by FunkyJunkCompany boasts a distressed blue, wood, frame and 17" by 21" worth of cork. Great for pinning up all your notes, pictures, schedule, whatever! Check out their shop for lots more framed corkboards and chalkboards!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49475386/shabby-cottage-chic-sky-blue-floral

2 comments:

Julia said...

How delightful! I love that frame especially :)

Thank you for including my notebooks in this lovely collection!

Nattie said...

I've been looking for the vintage frames like that for ages! thanks for sharing this!