newsletter

Monday, September 13, 2010

Something for the gents

This belt buckle from Bmused is too much fun. Everyone loves an old-timey tattooed gent in nothing but his skivvies, and now you can have one to help keep your belt in place!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55276762/tattoo-guy-belt-buckle


Just as good as the above kind of gent, is the long-bearded, bone-rattler riding, top hat wearing gent. And this one from Timberps comes on a nice comfy, cotton, American Apparel tee!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55634372/cycle-on-silver-large


Let this stylish gent watch over your manly trinkets in this handsome box by NineteenOthree. Features vintage buttons, ribbon, and an antique image by Gibson. Perfect for the traveling gentleman!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/27686730/vintage-edwardian-gents-cuff-link-and

8 comments:

Danielle said...

hi team mate! i loove that unicycle man tee! what a gem. I am already following your blog, just wanted to say Hello and that I came over from the team meet and greet!

Danielle said...

...i just realized it is not a unicycle. epic fail.

cabin + cub said...

i like the t-shirt! A bit of victorian made into modern. ;)

Tess said...

haha Danielle...it might as well be a unicycle with that teeny useless wheel in back!

Melody said...

Nice. I don't know any guys who want want even manly victorian things, but it's still a fun collection

Estylo Jewelry said...

I always look for women accessories only and forget that men shop as well, haha. Nice selection!

Kimmy said...

Very cool finds! I definitely know men who want extraordinary items!

Andrea Lynn Handmade said...

Great items, teammate! I found your link from Team Discovery's Meet and Greet Mondays. I'm now following your blog :)