First off, thanks to everyone who came out to support local artists. As always I had a great time meeting people and checking out all the talented vendors. It was only my second outdoor show, and I definitely learned a lot in terms of setting up and display. Below are some shots of my tent (that's my mom in there!). I feel like it's a work in progress, and I already have some ideas for new set-ups.


I also met an amazing lady who makes the most unique, beautiful jewelry ever...you truly have to see it. She uses Victorian buttons, ephemera, and other material to make her pieces. I got a beautiful button and a a bracelet made from Victorian cuff-links!
http://www.vintagebuttonjewelry.com/
Right now I'm working on some new projects, and I have some great new sheet music to share. I'll be back later in the week with some show and tell!

2 comments:
I hope the show was a success! That's awesome of your mom to come out and help. I've heard shows can be torturous without a buddy, lol.
So, what types of improvements do you think you could make next time for an even better display?
Wow, looks amazing! A Little shopping never hurts either ;) Sounds like you had a blast.
Post a Comment