"Listening" by prettylittlethieves on Etsy
I get unnerved when things are too quiet. It just freaks me out, and I can't get anything done without SOME sort of noise in the background. Listening to music pumps me up; unlike TV I don't get distracted by the movement (yes, I'm that simple), and I can concentrate better on what I'm working on. So I thought it might be fun to share what's been on my playlist this week while I work, and hopefully you can share some of your favorites!
1. Foggy Dew- The Chieftains
2. What You Know- Two Door Cinema Club
3. Young Blood- The Naked and Famous
4. Electrify- Mute Math
5. Slow Poison- The Bravery
6. Girls Not Grey- AFI
7. Phantom Limb- The Shins
8. Help, I'm Alive- Metric
9. Dog Days- Florence and the Machine
10. The Killing Moon- Echo & the Bunnymen
11. Percussion Gun- White Rabbits
12. A Girl Like You- Edwyn Collins
13. Heads Will Roll- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
14. Midnight Sun- The Sounds
15. I Started Something- The Smiths
16. Ho Hey- The Lumineers
17. The Big Fellah- Black47
18. King and Lionheart- Of Monsters and Men
19. Everyday is Like Sunday- Morrissey
20. Kingdom of Rust- Doves
21. My Racing Thoughts- Jack's Mannequin
22. Never Let Me Down Again- Depeche Mode
23. Slow- Grouplove
24. Intervention- Arcade Fire
25. Still In Love Song- The Stills
26. Gimme Shelter- The Rolling Stones
27. Opportunities- Pet Shop Boys
28. Whirring- The Joy Formidable
29. This Head I Hold- Electric Guest
30. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie
So that's what I've been listening to!
And I need it, because I'm going to be introducing something new in my shop next week! Can't say quite what it is yet, but I'll give you two hints- it's unisex, and lots of people have been asking for them for some time!
So what's on your playlist? Tell me in the comments, I'm always looking for new music!

No comments:
Post a Comment