newsletter

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hair trial

I had my wedding hair and makeup trial the other day. Both the stylist and makeup artist were great, I loved the way everything turned out! At the end of the day I pulled 49 pins out of my hair, and number 50 fell out in the shower the next morning.




I just grabbed a headband at CVS for the trial run, but I have a lovely, handmade one coming from Etsy soon.

The inspiration, found at this great blog here



I have been so busy with wedding stuff and then a little sick I haven't had a chance to make anything for my shop in a while. Hopefully I'll be doing a big supply order this week and putting new stuff up soon!

5 comments:

Menagerie Soaps said...

Beautiful! You will look amazing :)

kate said...

I love the little flowers! So pretty!

Kristin Aquariann said...

You are gorgeous! Lovely styling choices.

Tess said...

aw, thanks guys!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

You will look stunning. Love the flowers! ; )
~Michele